Saturday, March 16, 2019

Pros and Cons: Narration

So after some more discussion in class I've come to the conclusion that I need to do some narration or some sort of voiceover with the dogs dialogue. I gotta start filming soon so to help narrow it down, as Jim Halpert would say, it's time for a list of pros and cons
Image result for narration
Pros:

  • Faceless, anonymous speaker, needs no introduction
  • Aids the telling of the narrative
  • Quick recording process in post production
  • I can do it myself
  • Just need microphone and quiet
  • No need to write dialogue, just spout exposition
  • Follows the example set by Air Buddies
Cons:

  • I don't sound like Morgan Freeman
  • I won't be structuring the filming around the narration
  • I'll be biased towards the quality of the audio because it's me
  • Kind of a cheap story telling element
That's what I've thought of so far... Now for the other option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Well, I spent the whole day finishing up. Here's the final project! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Voky3xxJhbucQQZXpRLq0qeGF8lUCmBy/...