Sunday, March 31, 2019

Schedule

So I had a surprise visit form my grandma we spent the day together, and now it’s too late for me to shoot. Now I suppose I might as well set myself a schedule for this week that I’ll hopefully stick to.

Monday- Edit in class and shoot as much as possible at home

Tuesday- Go to dog park for the outside shots, get the music

Wednesday- Finish shooting / get editing

Thursday- Edit in class, finish at home

Friday- Reflect

Weekend- Edit and post critical reflection, post link to project

Is three days not enough to shoot everything else I need? It’s possible, but I have to try, I guess. I’ve been efficient with editing in the past so hopefully I can grt through that quick as well. Oh, and the music but that shouldn’t be too time consuming. Now that I think about it, I recall having to record and post how I do it if it’s a cover of someone else’s music or something. Guess I’ll be able to show off my chops in that area here.

Did I procrastinate too much? Absolutely. Will it happen again this week? I sure hope not. I’ll try my best to stay on the ball but old habits die hard. I’ll just have to keep reminding myself that this is the big final project and I need to keep myself motivated. What a fun way to start the quarter. We teenagers really like making it hard on ourselves, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Well, I spent the whole day finishing up. Here's the final project! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Voky3xxJhbucQQZXpRLq0qeGF8lUCmBy/...