Saturday, March 16, 2019

Pros and Cons: Dialogue


Now, for actual dialogue between my characters, I could bring in some friends to do the voice acting, or it could just be me, but since my dogs are both girls in real life I guess it would be kind of weird for me to do it, so I'd rather stick with bringing in outside help if I end up going this route.
Image result for dialogue
Pros:
  • Better characterization
  • Helps tell the similar dogs apart
  • Could be used for some humor
  • Helps viewer connect with characters more
  • Follows the example set by Snow Buddies
Cons:
  • I'd have to go out and bring people in, depend on their availability
  • Requires better writing than just narrating
  • No matching mouth movement like in the Buddies flicks
  • Probably not as quick and easy as doing it myself
  • Have to come up with some way to exposition through dialogue and not make it cheesy
  • Have to script dogs playing and talking and it'll proably be cheesy
Well, with less pros and more cons thsn the first option, it looks like I'm gonna go ahead and have a narration accompany my film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Well, I spent the whole day finishing up. Here's the final project! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Voky3xxJhbucQQZXpRLq0qeGF8lUCmBy/...