Saturday, March 30, 2019

Filming finally

Right then... I procrastinated a little morethan I should've and now the break's almost over. Whoops. But some filming is better than none, right?



This is my favorite shot so far. It feels like a great transition-y shot and it looks super professional. Well, at least the action does. The quality itself is surprisingly poor for my iPhone 6. Maybe I'll reshoot later with more focus or something but if not, I like this one, despite its potato cam quality.



Here's a runner up for best shot [in my humble opinion]. I could probably edit it to speed up a little later on. I like how well the tilt up matches with her looking up and it really helps show something above has gotten her attention.



And finally, this one. Sne's all chilling out here. Really relaxed and stuff. I like how she kinda just smacks her lips there, or whatever dogs do, it shows how she's just chilling. I probably could've held this shot a little steadier, huh?

Anyway those were today's highlights. I'm definitely filming some more tomorrow so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Well, I spent the whole day finishing up. Here's the final project! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Voky3xxJhbucQQZXpRLq0qeGF8lUCmBy/...