Sunday, March 10, 2019

Storyboard, kinda (Part 2)

For the second half of the opening, the plot picks up. 

The music comes to a stop and both of them suddenly look away as the jangling of leashes is heard. They already recognize the sound and react like that when they hear it so getting this shot shouldn't be too difficult. From a low angle this shot emphasizes that they are called by something above them.

Outside for the first time, they walk out and the tracking shot pans to the side with them. I don't think it would be too hard if it's a wide shot and I can sort of squart down and follow along at a distance, I think. Anyway, this is followed up by another little montage-like sequence following them along as they walk, with the production credits flashing around them. After pulling on their leashes a few times thanks to seeing other dogs or people or vehicles, they'll be snapping free and running off, which I'm not entirely sure in what manner to film but I know I can film it at a dog park and with their collars slightly loosened. 
Running off after the collars snap, the title pops up after they pass and covers up the humans running after them, keeping with the whole faceless humans theme. That's where it ends! I could probably come up with some more music on my own or just find some royalty free form killertrax, but that part comes later. The title too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Well, I spent the whole day finishing up. Here's the final project! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Voky3xxJhbucQQZXpRLq0qeGF8lUCmBy/...