Sunday, March 17, 2019

Complications

Image result for thinking emoji

Well, I was hoping to start filming around now, but it looks like I'll have to put it off for a little. For one, my little dog's got to wear something for medical reasons and I was hoping it would be off by now but apparently it'll take a bit longer. Such is life, I suppose. Perhaps I'll be able to get some footage of my other dog in the meantime...

Anyway, another issue is that tmy carpeting just got removed, and now I got a hard floor like everyone else. My dogs used to love running around, chasing each other left and right on the carpet. This is something I really wanted to capture to emphasize how the characters just like having fun and all, but I presume ithat now they'll slide everywhere and run into things with that momentum and no rug to slow down on. Or maybe they'll get used to it quickly, time will tell.

One other problem I have now is my sister started walking and my overprotective mother insists on keeping the dogs restrained for the baby's safety because she's afraid they'll play rough and she'll get involved. Mothers, am I right? I hope she'll loosen up if I tell her I need to let the dogs be themselves for this project when it's time to film, but knowing her, it's a bit of a risk.

In case things come to the worst case scenario and all these issues persist, I suppose I can bring over my older dog to a friend's house where she can play with his dog and I could just film that instead. The only issue there is that if I need tons of footage I'd have to be over there a LOT, but desparate times call for desparate measures, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Well, I spent the whole day finishing up. Here's the final project! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Voky3xxJhbucQQZXpRLq0qeGF8lUCmBy/...