Saturday, March 23, 2019

Filming, almost

It’s spring break and I might as well start trying to get some shots of my dogs. One positive is that they’re good to go, for the medical issue has come and gone. However, now I’m uncertain as to whether or not I should give them a bath. It could be too obvious if I cut between shots of them being fresh and less fresh, perhaps. But wouldn’t being snow-white contribute to the overall cuteness appeal?

I can’t decide but I’m not going to go and do a whole other pros and cons list. It is just about time for them to get a washing right about now anyway. If it’s too noticable then I’ll reshoot afterwards with the less clean dogs or just try and cover up the discrepancies with editing. Either way, they’re bound to end up looking the same as they are now. Excellent!

Anyway, it’s getting pretty late actually so I’ll get to work tomorrow. Oh, and I spoke with my mom and she’s fine with letting the dogs roam freely for the project, she’ll take care of the baby. Although, it’s up to me to clean up all the toys and everythinng said baby has left strewn around, but I can just get around to that tomorrow as well... I wonder if the URL I chose for this blog is influencing me or if I just know myself that well.

Oh, and apparently it’s national puppy day or something. Celebratory puppies inbound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Well, I spent the whole day finishing up. Here's the final project! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Voky3xxJhbucQQZXpRLq0qeGF8lUCmBy/...